Wednesday, March 13, 2019

"Daisies" by Lynda Cookson

Home and Office Wall Decor (in other words, me and my family team!) are now offering original paintings on our new Etsy Storefront, starting off with Stock Clearance prices. The paintings will be shipped unframed as a further cost saver and shipping is included in the price.

I'm loving trawling through all my images, both photographic and paintings, as I upload them to my various Etsy storefronts ... and, after feeling a little stale for a few months, my fingers are starting to itch again with the anticipation of painting fresh works.

"Daisies" is a medium size, palette knife, oil painting with all the depth and energy you would expect from this medium and technique. Her vibrance speaks for itself :-)

Not shown in the image below, is the monogram signature in the bottom right hand corner of the painting. Here you can see my logo watermark. The original painting has my monogram etched into the paint.



 







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: