Saturday, March 10, 2018

"Resist and Recover"

This is the art event in Washington DC where my painting "For Faith and Country" will be exhibited in May 2018.

My son Gary Scott, a creative writer based in Cape Town, has written poetry and text which will be exhibited alongside the 40" x 30" diptyche I have created and I am so proud to have  him working with me on the project!

Most of the work - all of it political - is likely to concentrate on the political state of America at the moment, along with some international pieces.

I am honoured to have been invited to be on of the gallery artists and have chosen to bring attention to the horrific Farm Murders in South Africa as my subject for "Resist and Recover"

More later, with an image of the painting, once the Opening Night towards the end of May has happened ....



My websites


and

No comments: