Friday, March 08, 2019

"Lost 'n Loving It" by Lynda Cookson

I could happily live without a GPS. We all used to live happily without a GPS! Okay, so maybe some of us are happier now with a GPS .... but I still love getting lost simply so that I can enjoy the fun and new experiences of eventually finding my way again. I mean this both for road travel and for the journey of life. I've noticed a tendency of mine is that whenever life is getting too comfortable, I have this knack of stirring it all up so I can look for balance again. Weird. I know.

"Lost 'n Loving It!" really is about me. About my pleasure in getting lost and the sense of achievement and life in finding my way out. This painting was created during a relatively tough time in my life and it always makes me smile to see it.

Both the original and instant downloads are available.


and







or join us on Facebook here



No comments: