Tuesday, March 12, 2019

"A Hint of Lace" by Lynda Cookson

I'm chuckling to myself this morning working with this image. Somehow my brain thought there was a song from the rock 'n roll era with the words "A hint of lace" in the lyrics but a search on google didn't bring any such song up ... so I am left to surmise that it is just another case of me singing heartily but using the wrong words in a song! Sigh .... I think we've all done that!

This is a mixed media painting in oil, with the background produced using palette knife, a collage of pink tissue paper and black lace, and what I felt to be the lyrics of that elusive (non-existent? LOL) song represented by dancing lines of gold liner paint.

"A Hint of Lace" is for sale as an original painting - CLICK HERE
and will soon be available as an instant image download .... I'll let you know when.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


or join us on Facebook here



No comments: